*Award winning, architecturally designed home. Situated on an elevated north facing site, offering uninterrupted views and all day sun.
- This new home offers many surprises with full modern amenities, you don't need to bring anything. Expect the unexpected. *Our cleaners use are extremely thorough and now use sanitizing and sterilising products that are EPA and FDA approved on all surfaces. Big outdoor spa, High speed internet, Netflix, Apple TV and huge 150" projector for the nights in. I have been an Airbnb superhost for over 5 years.
$750-850 per night
LiveLocal Price: $550 per night ✔️
No hidden extras! On LiveLocal, a Kiwi run website, our price includes everything for up to 4 adults! There are no cleaning fees, no extra guest fees, no linen fees. Book now to grab it!
Voted NZ's Best Small Home 2016 and finalist for NZ Home of the Year plus numerous other architectural awards. No detail has been missed. Each room is unique and offers something truly special for your holiday to Queenstown. Very warm during the winter with underfloor heating, fireplace and heat pump. Air conditioning for the warm Otago summers. Relax in the outdoor spa after a long day. Take a book up to the loft, stretch out in the room over the bridge and enjoy the view from the master bedroom over looking the living area and up to the Remarkables.
Home comforts: Coffee machine, Nutribullet, full kitchen, large freezer and more.
Child friendly space: Stair gates, ladder safety boards, fire guards, high chairs, toys, portable cot and more.
Beds; 2 queens, 1 king and a king single with trundler for the kids that can also turn into a king bed. The adventurous ones can also sleep on the mezzanine/loft area. Please note the property can take 6 adults but if you are travelling with children we can accommodate them as well. 8 people max.
The house is located at Jack's Point, only 7 minutes from the airport and away from the busy town centre. You'll truly feel away from it all. It is highly recommended that you hire a car during your stay. These can easily be arranged for pickup from the airport when you land There is plenty of off street parking. Alternatively you can get a taxi or use the shuttle service.
There is plenty of firewood should the undefloor heating, heat pump and electric blankets not keep you warm enough!
If the weather is bad there is high speed internet, NETFLIX and a projector to keep you entertained.
This is a quiet neighbourhood so please be courteous to the neighbours.
❶ UNIQUE FEATURES
Toms House offers features that make it extra special:
• Amazing views out towards Queenstown, Coronet Peak, Lake Tewa, The Remarkables and beyond.
• 7 minute drive to the airport. 10mins to Frankton Shops. 20 mins to Queenstown center
• Super comfy beds!
• Free private parking for 3 cars.
• Unlimited Superfast WiFi!
• Modern, sunny and spacious living.
• Huge 150inch projector screen.
• Awesome outdoor spa with epic views.
• Incredible sunsets.
• Gold, hiking, skiing, fishing, mountain bike riding at the door step.
• Beautiful and quiet neighbourhood.
• Travel guides and local info
• Freeview, Chromecast & Apple TV
• Children friendly space. Baby gates, cot, highchairs.
• Super cool spaces to chill out and relax.
❷ LAYOUT & GARDENS
• You get full access to the 3 bedroom house and gardens (except the garage).
• Patio with outdoor table for 8.
• Deck with hammock.
• 1 bathroom and 1 ensuite.
• Library and loft area.
• Study area and drawing table.
• 2 baths.
• 2 lawn areas.
• much much more...
❸ FOOD & COOKING
• Full designer kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances.
• Fridge, oven, and microwave.
• Nespresso coffee machine and pods.
• Induction cook top
• Kettle, toaster, and Nutri bullet.
• 2 F&P dish drawers.
• BBQ (available upon request!)
• much much more.
Recent reviews from Guests!
"Wow! Where do I even start, Tom was a super helpful host and quick at responding, great communication. Tom’s place is my favourite air bnb I have been in! Beautiful home beautiful views and location what more could you want. Inside was super cosy and felt like home, not to mention the beds are the comfiest! We can not wait to come back and enjoy this place in the winter! Bliss!"
Wonderful place. Great hosts. Perfect communication. What else can I say? The projector setup is fantastic, the hot tub AMAZING and any architecture fans will appreciate the design of the house massively. Really cool place. Can recommend the Clubhouse down the road for a fantastic lunch too. Thanks so much Tom!
Many more on Airbnb.