SOUTHERN LAKES ESCAPES - WEKA SUITE
JULY/AUG/SEPT WINTER DEALS (MIN 3 NIGHTS)
Brand new lakefront apartment directly across the road from Lake Wakatipu and the new Marina development on Frankton Road, Queenstown. Absolutely stunning views of the lake and mountains.
The "WEKA SUITE" is our ground floor fully self contained 68m2 one bedroom apartment. Perfect location just 5 minutes drive to town, shopping centre, ski field and airport.
- Super comfortable king size bed with all linen
- Bluetooth speaker
- Alarm clock
- Luggage rack and coat hangers
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- Oven and gas stove top
- Full size fridge
- Coffee machine
- Rice Cooker
- Spacious living room
- Smart LED flat screen TV
- Sound bar
- Access to Netflix, Lightbox and other on demand networks using your membership
- Separate office space with desk and chair
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Generous sized shower
- Heated floor and towel rail with towels
- Toiletries starter pack
- Hair dryer
- Breakfast for the first morning
- Bottle of wine and chocolates
- For the winter months there is an underfloor heated ski drying area in the main entrance.
- Off the living area via a sliding door you will find a private courtyard and bar area with outdoor seating that looks out onto the lake providing a relaxing space to enjoy an evening glass of wine whilst enjoying the view.
- This is a ground floor apartment on a single level. Guests can access the apartment via a lockbox (a code will be provided before checking in).
- There is a free designated car park provided on site on ground level.
AIRBNB SUPERHOST STATUS
5.0 ★ (27 reviews)
- Accuracy ★★★★★ (5.0)
- Cleanliness ★★★★★ (5.0)
- Communication ★★★★★ (5.0)
- Check in ★★★★★ (5.0)
- Location ★★★★★ (5.0)
- Value ★★★★★ (4.8)
Recent reviews from Kiwi guests!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sally’s. The location was ideal, close to town and the ski fields and right across from a water taxi drop off. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was warm and well appointed. The room was overall quiet although we could hear the upstairs apartments TV at times. The kitchen was very well stocked and we appreciated the thoughtful touches from the host. Thanks
Beautiful house. Sparkling clean. Lovely comfortable bed and great location between the airport and the town.
We didn’t want to leave!
Highly recommended and we hope to visit again!
Thank you Sally
Sally's place was an absolutely perfect base for our trip to Queenstown! Centrally located with a beautiful view of the lake and it was absolutely amazing sitting out front in the morning feeling the crisp air. Beautifully decorated and well appointed, a lot of thoughtful amenities and an all round perfect place for a couple travelling through to Queenstown, Sally herself was beyond helpful and check-in & check-out couldn't have been easier. Highly recommend.