SOUTHERN LAKES ESCAPES - WEKA SUITE
FREE WINE AND NIBBLES FOR STAYS 3 NIGHTS OR MORE
FREE BASIC BREAKFAST FOR FIRST MORNING
FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
FREE ONSITE PARKING
Brand new lakefront apartment directly across the road from Lake Wakatipu and the new Marina development on Frankton Road, Queenstown. Absolutely stunning views of the lake and mountains.
The "WEKA SUITE" is our ground floor fully self contained 68m2 one bedroom apartment. Perfect location just 5 minutes drive to town, shopping centre, ski field and airport.
- Super comfortable king size bed with all linen
- Bluetooth speaker
- Alarm clock
- Luggage rack and coat hangers
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- Oven and gas stove top
- Full size fridge
- Coffee machine
- Rice Cooker
- Spacious living room
- Smart LED flat screen TV
- Sound bar
- Access to Netflix, Neon and other on demand networks using your membership
- Separate office space with desk and chair
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Generous sized shower
- Heated floor and towel rail with towels
- Toiletries starter pack
- Hair dryer
- For the winter months there is an underfloor heated ski drying area in the main entrance.
- Off the living area via a sliding door you will find a private courtyard and bar area with outdoor seating that looks out onto the lake providing a relaxing space to enjoy an evening glass of wine whilst enjoying the view.
- This is a ground floor apartment on a single level. Guests can access the apartment via a lockbox (a code will be provided before checking in).
- There is a free designated car park provided on site on ground level.
Recent reviews from Kiwi guests!
Rachel September 2020 ★★★★★
Really lovely apartment with amazing views. Lots of lovely touches to make us feel welcome
Marina September 2020 ★★★★★
A great place to stay, in a very convenient location, close to everything. With good walks near by, and local places to eat and drink. Space was immaculately clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I would recommend
Catherine September 2020 ★★★★★
A great little apartment, clean, spacious and warm. Perfect for a couple and well-positioned for easy access to restaurants, outdoor activities, etc. lots of little extras which provided a very nice welcoming touch.