A Rural Retreat 10 km or 7 minute drive from Waimate.
If you're looking for a quiet escape from the city for the whole family, surrounded by wide open spaces and rural surroundings... Akatere Lodge is the place!
This price is for groups using all 3 bedrooms. If your group is smaller and require less bedrooms, please enquire about a discount. We welcome groups of all sizes.
$291 per night
LiveLocal Price: $250 per night ✔️
No hidden extras! On LiveLocal, a Kiwi run website, our price includes everything for up to 6 people! There are no cleaning fees, no extra guest fees, no linen fees. Book now to grab it!
Horses and dogs welcome (prior arrangement only).
▪ Parking for 4 or more vehicles onsite (Contact us to discuss Float parking)
▪ 2 Double beds ( 2 foldout beds on request)
▪ 1 Queen bed
▪ Fully equipped kitchen
▪ Fully equipped laundry
▪ 2 air to air heat pumps
▪ Unlimited hot water
▪ Free unlimited Wifi
▪ BBQ grill, and deck with great views
▪ Air Conditioning.
Akatere Lodge is Self-catering.
The amenities/consumables provided are in quantities to last for several days, we do not restock consumables during your stay.
▪ All bedrooms have:
▪ Towel rails
▪ Built in Wardrobe
▪ Full length mirror
▪ 2 bedside tables and lamps
▪ Electric blankets
▪ Modern shower, unlimited hot water
▪ Vanity unit and mirror
▪ Blow dryer
▪ Shampoo, conditioner and body wash are provided
▪ Large fridge/freezer
▪ Conventional freestanding oven
▪ Microwave. Espresso machine
▪ Toaster. Cookware, cutlery and crockery provided
▪ Coffee Plunger/plus plunger grind coffee
▪ Tea, instant coffee, sugar, milk are provided
▪ Pantry stocked with some 'pay it forward' items.
▪ The indoor dining table extends to seat 8 people
▪ Comfortable seating for 10 people
▪ Fabulous views over mountains and farmland
▪ Flat screen tv with freeview
▪ Large decking with outdoor dining and
▪ Bluetooth speaker with USB port
▪ Local information
▪ Games for rainy days
▪ On the premises:
▪ Washing machine and dryer.
▪ Iron/ironing board.
▪ Laundry detergent.
▪ Outdoor clothesline and pegs.
▪ 2 indoor drying racks.
REVIEWS FROM KIWI GUESTS:
Dina is a fantastic host and her attention to detail with personal touches throughout the accomodation is amazing. We will definitely be booking in the future.
The added touches to this holiday stay made all the difference, hairdryers, shampoo & ketchup!! The place has beautiful views and is immaculate. It's kid and dog friendly. We loved it.
Absolutely outstanding location and stay, we cannot thank Dina enough! The house was so beautiful and clean and fresh milk in the fridge ! If you are after a place to stay then this is it !!! Thanks from the group :)
Stunning spot in Waimate! The house is well laid out for large groups or travelling colleagues. Can't fault a thing! There was yummy fruit on arrival and everything is provided. Warm, cosy and a beautiful outlook. Best airbnb we have stayed in!! Hopefully our work brings us back Waimate way in the future so we can visit again!.
This is one of the best AirBnB experiences I have had. Not only was it clean and comfortable, Dina had gone above and beyond to provide thoughtful touches that made us feel very welcome. A peaceful and lovely spot. We hope to be back one day!