Experience an off-grid eco home, totally solar powered!
We are 5mins drive to the beach + 10min from the town.
Meet the many farm animals, relax and take in the views of the farm + bush. Free homemade light breakfast. A friendly, real farm experience.
Funky luxury, quirky, cosy and comfortable.
- This is a private room suitable for a single traveller or a couple. There is one queen size bed. In peak season the bathroom and separate toilet may be shared with other guests.
- No guest kitchen.
- It is a large bedroom with amazing views over the farm. There is plenty of space to sit and relax.
- The flue/chimney from our woodstove goes through the room so it is always nice and warm. (Note sometimes you may hear the sound of the fire through the chimney). A recent cyclone blew down our pine plantation so we harvested the logs. Now we are restoring the land with native trees. $10 of every booking buys you a tree we plant for you!
The most eco friendly property on the West Coast. Rain water collection. We recycle. All food waste is fed to animals or composted. Go green! Stay with us! Read our 5 star reviews.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Meet the animals
- Tea & plunger coffee. Cereal bars, homemade muesli, home baking + fruit.
- Outdoor camp kitchen a 5min walk away on the farm. Bring your own cooking supplies.
- Plenty of helpful tips and advice about activities and where to eat out
- Comfortable queen sized bed.
- Free wifi
- Private bathroom with shower & bath.( May be shared in peak tourist times) Fresh towels.
- Plenty of reading material about the West Coast
- A warm, relaxing and friendly environment
- Great memories