1950's refurbished cottage situated within just a minutes walk to shops and cafes in Greytown. ✔️
- No hidden extras! On LiveLocal, a Kiwi run website, our price includes everything. There are no extra cleaning fees or linen fees.
- Nightly rate is for up to two (2) guest.
- Wifi and Sky TV.
- Quality bed linen and towels on all beds.
- Wood burner and a HeatPump to keep you warm and cosy.
- House fully insulated.
- Air-Con for the hot summer months.
- Private fully fenced backyard which gets all day sun and a fully fenced frontyard with a wonderful sun drenched deck.
- Two bicycles (and helmets) available for use.
- Table Tennis Table in garage.
- Fully equipped kitchen, toaster, pots, pans, utensils etc.
- Six free range eggs from owners pet chickens :)
- Fresh bag of plunger coffee and a packet of biscuits.
- Laundry facilities and separate toilet and bathroom.
- Electric blankets on all beds.
- High chair can be provided on request.
- Plenty of room on the driveway to park your car and you can even put your car in the garage if you wish (though you will need to put the table tennis table away first) :)
- Public swimming pool just a 3-5 minute walk.
- Only a 14 minute drive to the village of Martinborough and 20 minute drive to Masterton.
This was a fantastic place for much needed weekend break. The house is lovely and has a peaceful back garden. The location is perfect, so close to the cafes and shops, literally a 2 minute walk to pop out and get a coffee. We will be back :)
Great stay and strong and warm communication from host. Highly recommend.
Delwyns place is fantastic. Location cant be beaten. There is a laneway right next to the house that takes you straight to the main street. Delwyn has thought of everything and you will feel as if you are at home. The house itself is pristine with charming decor and very homely and stylistic touches. The sun streams in during the day which is gorgeous. I dont think you could beat this place for a stay in Greytown. We will certainly be back.