• Fully self contained 75 sq m guest suite, newly renovated in NY Hamptons beach style
• Located on the bottom level of our two storey home
• Garden setting
• Fabulous views across Welcome Bay estuary to the Mount
• Completely separate entrance down a side path from secure onsite car parking
• Access to Tye Park and the beach through garden gate
• 15 mins drive to central Tauranga; 20 mins to the Mount
• If you want to bring a small dog, please read the pet policy first then send us a message
• Modern and sunny guest suite with all bedrooms and living area having views of the water.
• Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room with bifold doors that open out onto a private patio area.
•42" TV has Sky access and a DVD player with a limited range of DVD's available.
• Fibre internet access throughout the guest suite.
• Kitchen is well equipped with a convection microwave, double hot plate, fridge and ample appliances, glassware, cutlery and crockery.
• Bedrooms have mirrored wardrobes and ample storage for clothes and luggage.
• Bathroom has a full sized vanity, large shower and a washing machine.
• This is our family home. We live upstairs, however you would be totally separate from us in the lower level guest suite.
• There is noise cancelling insulation between the two floors, however other people in the house can be heard on occasions.
• A clothes drying rack is provided for your use, however you are welcome to share the clothesline with us if you wish.
• Access to the property is through a shared gate which offers security for off-street parking.
• We do make use of the garden at the very bottom of the property for growing vegetables.
• We want your stay to be comfortable and are very happy to answer questions or help in any way we can to make your stay more enjoyable.
• We will greet you at the start of your stay and show you the guest suite and its facilities.
• The level of interaction you have with us is entirely up to you and we will totally respect your privacy.
* We are happy for you to bring a small dog with you, but you must get approval from us first and agree to the following :
1. The dog must not go on the beds or furniture
2. Any doggy doo deposited in the grounds must be collected and disposed of
3. The dog must not be left alone in the guest suite or on the property at any time.
4. You will pay a $25, one-off pet fee that needs to be paid at the start of the reservation.
We have a friendly dog and cat who live on the premises. We will endeavour to keep them on our part of the property during your stay. The downstairs section of the property is fully fenced and separate from the upstairs, however parking is adjacent to the upstairs section, and you will need to ensure your dog is under control when you go from your car through the gate to the downstairs section.