Peaceful retreat with mountain view close to town.
WiFi, off street parking & breakfast provided (gourmet muesli & great selection of tea / coffee).
Bottle of wine for 3+ night stays.
The unit is adjacent to the main house but has it's own entrance. You will have your own room with an ensuite and a tea station.
The room has Queen bed, wardrobe, quality heater and a desk. The tea station has a kettle, mini fridge, toaster, tea, coffee, muesli and basic cooking utensils.
There is large deck (shared with others living at the house) with comfy outdoor furniture & BBQ - perfect spot for enjoying the sunset.
- Romantic & relaxed vibe
- Amazing view
- Large bedroom with queen bed & ensuite (separate entrance to the main house)
- Large deck with comfy sofa, bar table, dining table & BBQ (shared with others)
- Close to town: 5 min to bus stop, then 7 min bus to town (or 5-10 min drive)
- Parking included
- Breakfast provided (gourmet granola and muesli)
- Tea station with great selection of tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Build in wardrobe
- Quality linen
- Eco friendly NZ made toiletries
- TV in the room
- Board games for rainy days
- Frisbee golf discs
- Beach towels
- Fan, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Heater, electrical blanket and heated towel rack (you will need it in winter)
- Aroma lamp with natural relaxation oil
- Local advice (please check out my guide)
- Free doggy cuddles!