Spectacular Kitchen and living space with incredible garden views. This Holiday Home is for someone who enjoys a beautiful space with many nooks and crannys to rest, relax & rejuvenate after a fun day exploring Taupō and its surrounds. This is the perfect place for romance. Children will play for hours in the enchanting garden giving parents a much needed rest.
- Easy access to Taupō's many attractions
- Walking distance to Town & Lake
- Covered, off street parking
- Well equipped kitchen & washing machine
- Fully fenced large enchanting garden
- Kayak & old townbike available
- Free unlimited WIFI
- No hidden costs. Bedding, towels and exit clean are all included in the nightly rate.
Abundant front and back permaculture gardens filled with flowers, fruit trees, edible berries and native flora & fauna. Hammock, hanging chair & outdoor dining.
- 2 bedroom house. (separate upstairs studio, empty and locked off)
- Large, well stocked and equipped kitchen, dining & living area
- Living room & extensive games cupboard
- Reading & Music nook
- Large abundant gardens to explore and eat the many fruits & berries.
- Private firepit area
- Hanging chair, private terrace to relax in
- Outdoor playhouse
- Please enquire if toddler bed is available. (no extra charge)
- Extra mattresses & bedding available on request.
- Fully fenced.
- Extremely safe neighbourhood a 15 minute walk to town & the Lake.
- Kayak & old town bike available.
- No hidden charges. Free unlimited WIFI, towels, linen and exit clean all included in the nightly rate.
Not ready to book yet? Add us to your wishlist by joining our newsletter group at taupostreat.com
There is a cottage adjacent to the Holiday Home. It is completely separate. This particular part of the garden is shared.