- Come and stay on Napier's Marine Parade
- Great value for two couples who want their own privacy.
- Easy walking distance to a range of great restaurants and city.
- Easy self check in with key pad code for access.
- Check out Hawke's Bays great range of Cellar Doors, over 20 open over winter.
- Both bedrooms have their own ensuite bathrooms.
- Excellent standard of cleaning, and sanitising of surfaces and beds.
- The sunny, modern living space has a glazed area with counter and seating, perfect to enjoy the great outlook.
- The queen bedroom has en-suite and balcony with sea view.
- The spacious king bedroom with en-suite bathroom. A new front loader washer and dryer in the corner of the bathroom.
- Heat pumps and double glazing for quiet, cosy apartment. - Smart TVs in lounge and each bedroom with Netflix and Freeview.
- Great reviews, 185 Airbnb reviews with a 4.98 ave out of 5. Check out Airbnb listing: Marine Parade Stylish Apartment - 453 ByTheSea
Type of Accommodation:
Short Term (up to 27 days)
Long Term (28 days +)
We accept bookings through:
Direct Bank Transfer
Hosts Private Website
Property Type: Apartment
Types of beds: New innerspring beds with quality linens
Kettle or Jug
Hob or Cooktop
Dishes and cutlery
Pots and pans
Quiet hours after 10pm
Strictly no pets
Strictly no parties
Strictly no smoking
Not suitable for kids or infants
Must not exceed maximum occupancy
Visitors welcome but not overnight
Visitors by prior approval only
No cooking of strong smelling food
House Rules (notes): Smoking permitted on the private balcony. No Bikes upstairs.
Parking instructions: Free, long term parking outside the property, on Marine Parade.
First aid kit
Smoke detector (mandatory)
Carbon monoxide detector
Digital security safe
Things to note:
Must climb stairs
Potential for noise
Pet(s) live on property
No parking on property
Some spaces are shared
Surveillance or recording devices on property
During your stay: Expect to have your own space, with help nearby in person
Minimum Nights Stay: 2
Check-in time: After 2:00 pm
Checkout time: 10:00 am
The neighbourhood: This Marine Parade apartment is walking distance to a large choice of restaurants. Close to the National Aquarium of NZ
Details of pets on property: No pets
Details of surveillance on property: Ring recording camera outside, in front glass porch.