TIME FOR A GETAWAY???
Beachfront holiday house with amazing views of the Bay and the Coromandel ranges.
Sit on the deck or couch and watch the ever changing Bay vista, or the kids while they play on the beach, kayak or dive from the pontoon.
30 steps from the drive to the boat ramp makes fishing easy. Cook the bounty on the BBQ or the smokehouse. The bay is sheltered, so safe to swim and paddle.
10 minutes drive to cafe's, restaurants, supermarkets in Coromandel Town.
Our family Bach is Beachfront with great views of tranquil, picturesque Wyuna Bay.
We love our 'true kiwi bach', it's not new, but it's the kind of place to sit back relax, unplug and make great kiwi holiday memories. The place has been refreshed with a fresh ‘lick of paint’ both inside and outside (late 2019) and some new couches to enjoy the view.
THE PRICE ALLOCATED INCLUDES LINEN AND CLEANING for up to 4 guests.
Note: The house can take a maximum of 8 guests (in 6 beds - K, Q, 4 singles (2 sets of adult rated bunk beds))
There are two larger bedrooms (one with a King bed and one with a Queen bed) plus a smaller bunk room (4 single beds - adult rated bunks) for kids and adults.
The King room, Queen room, dining room, living area, lounge and two front decks all have views of the bay.
Out the back is a large concreted BBQ area that can be gated off to keep any little one's safe. From the 6 seat outdoor table you can watch the tui's, quail, wood pidgeon's and the odd pheasant and rabbit in the native bush at the back of the property.
Fully self-contained, the house has everything you would need for the short weekend away or longer escapes.
Table tennis, foosball table and dart board can be found in the spacious garage area.
2 Kayaks are also located in the garage (2 adult and 2 kids lifejackets also), please feel free to use.
The garage does not have internal access, just a short stroll back down the side path.
Included in your stay is hotel quality linen and towels for all agreed guests - just bring your beach towels. We also attempt to provide enough information and essentials (tea, coffee, sugar, milk, salt, pepper, washing powders, toiletries .....) to get your stay started.
We include a small welcome gift, our way of sharing some of our favourite local things and to say “Thanks” for choosing to stay with us......We really hope you enjoy our place as much as we do.
Ideal for families or fishing groups.
We hope you have as much fun at our family Bach as we do!
Here's what people who have stayed have thought:
Brad - "Everything you need in a wonderful location
This property was perfect for a few days away fishing and relaxing. The house has amazing views out to the harbour and there are plenty of options the house provides to keep guests entertained. The boat ramp opposite was convenient and the bay had a relaxing feel to it. We would love to come back, thanks"
Warrick -"Excellent all round.
Tidy house. Plenty of room. And a stunning location for a very fair price! The place has everything for the kids and adults to enjoy. Would love to stay again!"
Have a look at our listings and previous reviews:
Home Away listing
4.9/5⭐️from 58 reviews.
Airbnb listing and superhost status:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from 63 reviews (across 2 properties).
Some things to note:
• Smoking outside only please. Please clean up any butts.
• Wifi IS available, but is not unlimited (as this infrastructure is not yet available in Wyuna Bay). Please avoid streaming of TV or Utube. Unplug, sit back and enjoy the view or select a book or DVD.
• All bunk beds are steel and adult rated to 130kg.
• Separate beer & bait fridge/freezer in laundry.
• The Bach has a Nespresso coffee machine as well as a plunger - Please BYO Pods.
The kitchen does not have a dishwasher at this time, there is however plenty of space to air dry washed dishes on the bench.
• High quality linen and towels are provided for all agreed guests
• Your tenancy is for the agreed number of guests. Please enquire about additional guests before they stay.
• We are on tank water, please conserve. Excessive use of water - beyond the completely reasonable budgeted amount- may require an additional water cartage charge to refill the tank.
While we drink the tank water, please bring bottled water if preferred.
• Power is of course included in the price, excessive usage -beyond the completely reasonable budgeted amount- may require an additional charge.
• Please inform us of any damage found at the property on entry or of any damage during the time of your stay.