SOUTHERN LAKES ESCAPES - KEA SUITE
AUG/SEPT WINTER DEALS (3 NIGHT MIN)
HURRY - JULY BOOKED OUT
Brand new lakefront apartment directly across the road from Lake Wakatipu and the new Marina development on Frankton Road, Queenstown. Absolutely stunning views of the lake and mountains.
The "KEA SUITE" is our first floor fully self contained 73m2 one bedroom apartment. Perfect location just 5-10 minutes drive to base of ski fields, town, shopping centre and airport.
- Super comfortable king size bed with all linen
- Bluetooth speaker
- Alarm clock
- Luggage rack and coat hangers
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- Oven and gas stove top
- Full size fridge
- Coffee machine
- Rice Cooker
- Spacious living room
- Smart LED flat screen TV
- Sound bar
- Access to Netflix, Lightbox and other on demand networks using your membership
- Separate office space with desk and chair
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Dining area with floor to ceiling window to make the most of the amazing views
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Generous sized shower
- Heated floor and towel rail with towels
- Toiletries starter pack
- Hair dryer
- Breakfast for the first morning
- Bottle of wine and chocolates
- For the winter months there is an underfloor heated ski drying area in the main entrance.
- Off the living area via a sliding door you will find a generous balcony with comfortable outdoor seating that looks out onto the lake and mountains beyond providing a relaxing space to enjoy an evening glass of wine whilst enjoying the view.
- This is a first floor apartment with access via stairs off the main entrance foyer. Guests can access the apartment via a digital keypad (a code will be provided before checking in).
- There is a free designated car park provided on site on ground level.
AIRBNB SUPERHOST STATUS ★★★★★
Recent reviews from Kiwi guests!
Absolute amazing stay! The photos are very accurate to what you will be getting. Loved the fully functioning space. You'll have a very comfortable stay here.
Amazing place to stay, the Airbnb was really stylish and beautiful and the wine Sally left us was a thoughtful touch. Modern kitchen and bathroom and the view was amazing.
from Mount Culverden
Great post-covid stay. Lovely comfortable apartment with great views, and very handily located for getting out and about (Queenstown, Arrowtown, and region). Sally was great - very quick to respond, helpful suggestions.
Sally's apartment was just perfect! Meticulously clean, very functional, spacious and warm. And those views! The internet was super fast as well, which allowed us to work remotely during our stay. Sally is very kind and responsive, so if you have any questions whatsoever about the place or the area, she's always there to help you out. We had such a great experience overall, we will definitely try to stay here again when we go to Queenstown in the future.
Stayed during Lockdown
March - June 2020
It is so hard to say good bye to this absolute gem of an apartment! Modern, spacious one bedroom place with every convenience to make you feel at home. Modern appliances, incl rice cooker and coffee machine. We loved staying here over lockdown and a little beyond - it is perfectly located between Frankton and Queenstown, with a beautiful outlook on the lake and a great balcony to take in the views with a drink or two. Sally and her family were so helpful and easy to communicate with - they went above and beyond to make our stay as happy and homely as possible.
Sally's BnB was everything we expected and more. Great location on the waterfront and approx. 6 minute drive to Queenstown cbd. The bnb is very accommodating and the space is very generous for two people. Sally was responsive and informative. Check-in and check-out information was clear and concise. I would highly recommend to the next potential guests.
Thank you Sally for opening your place to us. We will be in touch on our next visit down to Queenstown.
The place was lovely with a dream view, much better than the pictures. It’s really confortable and has got all what you need to stay a couple of days. Actually we added one more night because we loved it.
A beautiful clean BnB in a great location. To be situated on the side of the lake with a wee cafe across the road. It lacked for nothing.