SOUTHERN LAKES ESCAPES - KEA SUITE
NO SERVICE FEES
FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
FREE ONSITE PARKING
COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF WINE
Brand new lakefront apartment directly across the road from Lake Wakatipu and the new Marina development on Frankton Road, Queenstown. Absolutely stunning views of the lake and mountains.
The "KEA SUITE" is our first floor fully self contained 73m2 one bedroom apartment. Perfect location just 5-10 minutes drive to base of ski fields, town, shopping centre and airport.
- Super comfortable king size bed with all linen
- Bluetooth speaker
- Alarm clock
- Luggage rack and coat hangers
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- Oven and gas stove top
- Full size fridge
- Coffee machine
- Rice Cooker
- Spacious living room
- Smart LED flat screen TV
- Sound bar
- Access to Netflix, Neon and other on demand networks using your membership
- Separate office space with desk and chair
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Dining area with floor to ceiling window to make the most of the amazing views
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Generous sized shower
- Heated floor and towel rail with towels
- Toiletries starter pack
- Hair dryer
- For the winter months there is an underfloor heated ski drying area in the main entrance.
- Off the living area via a sliding door you will find a generous balcony with comfortable outdoor seating that looks out onto the lake and mountains beyond providing a relaxing space to enjoy an evening glass of wine whilst enjoying the view.
- This is a first floor apartment with access via stairs off the main entrance foyer. Guests can access the apartment via a digital keypad (a code will be provided before checking in).
- There is a free designated car park provided on site on ground level.
AIRBNB SUPERHOST STATUS ★★★★★
Recent reviews from Kiwi guests!
Shane October 2020 ★★★★★
Sally’s apartment was everything it said in the advert and much more. Fantastic location, central to all Queenstown has to offer. The apartment had all of the amenities you could wish for, was modern, fantastically furnished with a bed that is super comfy. Sally makes it homely with small but noticeable touches including local guides and recommendations including the boatshed cafe just over the road which is a hidden gem. I would highly recommend This apartment to anyone I know going to Queenstown and can’t wait to go back!.
Kelsi October 2020 ★★★★★
We had a wonderful weekend staying at Sally’s, the space was perfect for two adults. And well equipped with everything you could want. The location was perfect and super convenient to everything within Queenstown. Sally was fantastic to communicate with, we can’t wait to stay again.
Dominique October 2020 ★★★★★
I love writing a good review when it’s well in truely warranted and this place definitely meets that criteria! Everything about this place is amazing. I’ve stayed at quite a few AirBnBs now and this one was something special. First the views are spectacular, the large floor to ceiling windows left me captivated by the views of the lake. The apartment was warm on arrival, sparkling clean and so tastefully decorated and homely at the same time. Everything had truely been though of and extras were there to enjoy as well. I loved the place so much that if it weren’t for all Queenstown and surrounding areas have to offer I would have stayed in! The location was also perfect for me, close to walking spots and I had my car for an easy short drive into Queenstown township or even shorter to Frankton shopping complex. Thank you for a wonderful stay, I could rave on even further but I’d take up too much space here. I’ll definitely be staying again when I can get back!!!